Thursday, October 29, 2009

20 months old today!

Wow, you girls are really growing up!!!! And, along with your maturity, you're starting to assert independence, too. I'm hearing a lot of "Mo" and "Mine" lately. But, also fun words like elephant, backpack, glove, olive, book, milk, etc.... They don't sound exactly like those words, but it's close :) We can't wait for Halloween in a couple of days! We practiced wearing your costumes last night and you didn't even want me to take them off!!!! I told Caroline that I was giving her a "big chunk" of banana yesterday and she showed me what an elephant says! She thought I said "big trunk!" How does she even know what a trunk is? I told the girls we were going to SAAS the other day (my school) and they started saying "sass" all the time! They talk about our neighbor's dog, Ozzy, and tell me that he goes running and pants. They tell me about Ama and Daco, and Mimi and Papa and that they're all "hum" (home)! Here's a video of Caroline saying "toys" and Macie jumping. I just can't get enough :)

No comments: