Well, I'm a little behind on blogging, I'll admit :) It's been a busy few weeks, with school ending for me, getting a new camera, and having Uncle Bob and Aunt Enid visit (aka BobEeena, to the girls). Here's some funny, recent stories about the girls:
We like to sing our ABC's at the top of our lungs - no tune - sounds something like this: "Aaaa, Bbbbb, Cccccc, H, I, J, S, Toe, P, Ggggggg, Fffffff!" It's pretty funny! And, sometimes, if I ask Caroline to sing the Alphabet song, she sings, "Alphaaaaabet Soooooong" - very pretty :)
We met a dog named Macy yesterday at the playground! "That Macie girl, THAT Macy dog!" It was pretty funny - we have friends with the same names (That OTHER Max, That DIFFERENT Kristie), but it was the first time they'd met a double of themselves, and in a dog, no less!!!!
The girls are talking a lot and I understand most of the things they say (I spend a lot of time translating for other people :), but the funniest thing they "missay" is the "sp"-sound. For example, if we're driving to get Mike from work, the girls will be saying, "Yook, Face Needle!" "I chasing Face Needle in my caaaar!" They also have "faghetti" for dinner sometimes. But, the best is when we go to the Sparten gym in Shoreline - - "Mommy, remember going Farten Gym?! I ride see-saw at Farten Gym!" We just laugh and laugh!
We also love how they "talk" on their phones. Macie may hold a rock up to her ear and say, "Uh huh.... hold on a sec!" or Caroline has been heard saying, "Well, ummmm, What you doing?" They're picking up all the little nuances of language - it's amazing to see it all happening.
Oh yeah, and the girls are 2 and 1/4 now! Big girls!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment